Monday, March 30, 2009

Ravioli

Ravioli would be any another pasta if I got the cheater's Ravioli from Giant, so I made my own sauce from fresh tomatoes and kneaded my own pasta with flour. I kneaded for 3 hours and turned the kitchen tops white. My land lady came over to help out, then we did the baker technique of slamming huge balls of flour on the kitchen top!


The pasta sauce required that I heat the tomatoes till their skins broke. This made it easy peeling the skins out.


I forgot to separate the pieces of ravioli by putting olive oil in between them, so most of it lumped together. It was a disaster. No worries, I thought, I was the only one eating it.


=|

My land lord and land lady saw me working on it, so they suggested that we had it for dinner. THE HORROR. I tried to talk them out of it but they were insistent. My heart sank.

We had starch for dinner. =|

1 comment: