Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mosi Cafe in Haji Lane

Once I hung out with Su, Shaz and their rock climbing friends in Mosi Cafe in Haji Lane. Haji Lane is one of my favorite places here because it's filled with frivolous things that I collectively cannot afford. Haji is where you stay trapped for hours but you didn't even know it. Mosi stayed true to the hobo-yuppie-stay trapped for hours vibes of Haji.

I meant to show the logo. Whoops.

The menu was Moroccan. We had what looked like potato wedges, chicken salad and kebab. They had a dates milkshake! Yum!

Overall, I felt that the food was nothing out of the ordinary, but the vibes that the place created spelled c-h-i-l-l-a-x. I'd go back for the dates milkshake.


The best part is the sheesha, though I have never gotten around that. Maybe next time.


Mosi Cafe
32 Haji Lane
Singapore 189225

No comments:

Post a Comment