Monday, September 21, 2009

Classic Confections in Greenbelt 5, Manila

It is my steadfast belief that meals should always end with dessert, so Mommy and I went to Classic Confections for some cake.

Mocha sans rival at Php 165. Too sweet, in my limited experience. I think I should just stick with the original sans rival. (It is, after all, without rival =\ )

Nono chocolate cake at Php 165. Highly recommended for the sweet tooth!

Latte at Php 108. The pig was too adorable to drink!

I couldn't drink my pig, so I turned it into an alien


Classic Confections
Greenbelt 5, Greenbelt
Paseo de Roxas cor. Legaspi St.
Ayala Center, Makati, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 63 2 729 9243

3 comments:

  1. Faith, you've got to try the cheesecake! It's the only thing worth going back for, imho

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna try the nono's choco oblivion!

    ReplyDelete