Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mesa in Greenbelt 5, Manila

Thank you to Lisa for this amazing recommendation for our Siops dinner! I love Filipino food, but I love it especially when it is served in sophisticated ways. Everything about Mesa spelled local chic - from the chairs, tables, lights, and down to the intricate details of the china and the creative ways they serve the food.


Pato tim at Php 390. This is their upgraded version of Patatim (?). Their duck was so soffft.

Sisig in Pouch at Php 180. I felt that the pouch didn't serve a lot of purpose except aesthetic, but that alone made me visually taste the rest of the food's worth

Crispy boneless tilapia Php 290

Salpicao Ostrich at Php 280 - tho this is really good, I prefer my salpicao in beef

Seafood soup with tofu?

Php120 Laing 2 ways. One was wet laing and the other dry. Both were yum!

Special mention to Cielo's gift. Shame that I had to eat it!


Mesa, Filipino Moderne
Greenbelt 5, Greenbelt
Paseo de Roxas cor. Legaspi St.
Ayala Center, Makati, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 63 2 728 0886

No comments:

Post a Comment