Sunday, November 29, 2009

Food Loft in Central World, Bangkok

My relatives and I were Bangkok bound for a family reunion this weekend. Little touring, too much shopping, bittersweet bonding.

Grand Palace - first time for most of us.


The real treat came when my family and I went to Food Loft. Entering food loft is like getting lost in a candy store - all sorts of cuisines and whiffs of flavor in one place. I had pad thai and curry galore - which is what I chose for most of the trip, but our dessert selections deserve a thumbs up!

Mudpie pudding for THB 120

We loved the warm spongy taste mixed with the ice cold cream, and that chocolate taste that was sweet just right.

Tiramisu (always my cake choice ever since Al Forno) for THB 110

My family and I are bitter chocolate freaks so this bitter - sweet flavor with thick cream was not enough for the three of us.

Both desserts were gone in 5 minutes.


Foodloft
CentralWorld (Zen - 7F)
999/9, Rama 1 Rd
Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan
Bangkok, 10330
Tel: 662 635 1111

No comments:

Post a Comment