Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mesa in Greenbelt 5

Mommy and I had very late dinner in Mesa last Saturday. I introduced her to the usual stuff but we tried out a some new ones.

Baby squid in olive oil: sauteed in olive oil and seasoned with garlic and laurel for Php 220

Tinapa rice: stir fried rice tossed with smoked fish flakes and topped with tomatoes and red salted egg for Php 150. It was so smart how they placed it on boat-shaped China!

Crispchon - served 2 way: wrapped in pandan crepe and tossed in chili garlic, 1/6 portion for Php 799. How can I eat something that looks like this? I felt so cruel taking a bite. We took the rest home for my brother. =\

The pandan way: that sour cream sauce, Mang Tomas (Phil savoury sauce) and ordinary lechon sauce.



Mesa, Filipino Moderne
Greenbelt 5, Greenbelt,
Paseo de Roxas cor. Legaspi St.,
Ayala Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PH
Tel: 632 728 0886

No comments:

Post a Comment