Wednesday, July 20, 2011

千鹤日本料理 Qianhe Japanese food

For lunch on weekdays, I usually grab a bite to eat in our school grocery. It's always a toss up between chicken pancake or maki rolls. The better alternative is the maki rolls just because it is easier to eat and has more variety in flavor, but its taste and presentation leaves much to be desired. So one weekend afternoon spent strolling, I walked in the first Japanese restaurant that I saw to satiate my cravings for decent maki.

Below is something that I had.

千鹤卷 Mix roll Chizuru style for RMB 38. The interesting about this is that it is sprinkled with chips. Other notable additions are grilled chicken and squash.

Qianhe Japanese food 千鹤日本料理Building 13
Huaqing Jiayuan, Chengfu Lu (West of Wudaokou Subway)
Haidan District, Beijing, China
海淀区,成府路,无道口,
华清嘉园, 十三号楼八号
(在五道口地铁站西边)

No comments:

Post a Comment