Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random vintage


July 2004. We were university freshmen, eating in a shack of a restaurant in UP Village. They served unlimited rice. Sulit, but keep in mind that unlimited rice can ruin you.

April 2008. I lost my entire clan in Lourdes so I waited by the church steps and ate my lunch - peanut butter, jelly and water - freebies from the buffet breakfast we has in Amsterdam 3 days before. I was that hungry, poor, and desperate.

May 2008 in Pisa. This was right outside the courtyard of the tower. Ran out of names?

May 2008. Welcome dinner by some family friends in Florence.

August 2008. In the middle of Jalan Doraisamy, one of Kuala Lumpur's clubbing spots, was the cupcake shop Bisou. I cut out the scantily clad women from this picture.

Aug 2008. Tom yum for breakfast in Chinatown in KL. This was the first time I travelled alone on a 6 hour bus, all the while feeling the electricity evoked by mobility.

Dubai, November 2008: Wild guess which coffee shop this is


Bisou
Asian Heritage Row 58
Jalan Doraisamy
50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 603 2697 0131

No comments:

Post a Comment