Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just Acia in Dhoby Exchange

I was leisurely going around Dhoby Exchange when I found myself standing in the line with people I thought were merely being held back by a crowd. The reason: Just Acia’s meals below SGD 10 came with unlimited soft drinks and unlimited ice cream.

I’d do anything for unlimited ice cream.

Spicy chicken whatever. SULIT!

It was the Night Festival in Bras Basah.

The Tree of Light. You have to believe it before you can see it.

The Festival granted free entrance in the museums. Normal fee is at SGD 18 which is WORTH IT because it's rich with design.

The Panton exhibit was on. So much creativity can be juiced from a chair.

Diba yan yung pang jeepney driver?

With Bill and Wen and the V COOL mirror room


Just Acia
11 Orchard Road
#B1-45/47 Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
Singapore
Tel: 65 6338 8071

No comments:

Post a Comment