Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bakerzin

I love specialty stores like Bakerzin. Not because they serve great dessert, but because they serve lots of dessert, and that's good enough.

For Fren's farewell dessert, we grabbed some from Bakerzin's Suntec branch. Their specialty is in cakes but obviously I hung out with ice cream people.

Apple crumble at ~SGD 9

Javelari cake at around SGD 9

Baileys souffle at around SGD 8


Coupe cheesecake - the best among our selections.

I love cheesecake ice cream. Why don't I ever go for my first choice??

Coupe black forest. SGD 8.80

I pictured Red Ribbon's black forest when I got this, but its basically chocolate ice cream, brownies, and berries submerged in gin.


Bakerzin
3 Temasek Boulevard
#B1-016 Suntec City Mall
Singapore
Tel: 65 6338 4656

No comments:

Post a Comment