Wednesday, September 23, 2009

California Pizza Kitchen, Manila

CPK is always a no brainer choice for random dinners, but I felt that it deserved a post because it never failed me when I'd default to have my friends over there. A couple of staples for the middle table.

Bottomless raspberry iced tea for Php 105. It's iced tea with rasberry flavor. But not rasberry juice.

Spinach artichoke dip (Php 625). I've been ordering this ever since I first stepped in CPK when I was in elementary school. It was around Php 400 then

For the rest of the menu - nothing too memorable and prices are reasonable. Good enough to keep us going back there.


California Pizza Kitchen
Shangri-la Plaza Mall
2nd Level, Shangri-la Plaza Mall
Shaw Blvd. cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 63 2 687 7841

1 comment:

  1. Hey Faith. The best Spinach Artichoke dip I've had is the one in Cyma, in case you haven't tried it out yet :P

    -Migs

    PS I'm stealing that picture of me in Breton ah. Hahaha. Thanks for the crepe! :D

    ReplyDelete