Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Amici, Greenhills, Manila

Amici was formerly run by the Don Bosco brothers and they set up shop in Chino Roces Avenue in Makati City. Back then, the only deterrent to choosing Amici was the absence of parking space. Otherwise, the flavour of each dish was divine. I remember shamelessly going for a second and third round of gelato the first time we tried the restaurant several years back.

A commercial company eventually took over Amici. I have reservations about the presentation and taste of their savoury dishes versus the price they are asking for it, but I must say that they've stayed close to the taste of their gelato. Not that I distinctly remember, but it's yummy enough to merit a post.

Trust me to go for the ice cream cake.
A Spumoni (?) slice (vanilla, strawberry and pistacio) for Php 95


Amici
Missouri St. cor. Connecticut St.,
Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 63 2 724 4804

No comments:

Post a Comment