Monday, September 07, 2009

Fig & Olive in Vivo City

Before Su and I caught my much awaited Time Traveller's Wife, we grabbed dinner in Fig & Olive in Vivo.

Guilty dinner after a day in the gym.



Figo Bruschetta (Baguette topped with fresh tomatoes, olive oil,herbs on a butter spread) at SGD 5.40. Quick fix for the starved tummy but I think I pay too much for yeast and tomatoes.


Grill Dory Mushroom (Grilled herb dory, creamy mushroom, tomato sauce, fresh salad with a choice of pasta or Olive rice) at SGD 19.90. We took the pasta choice. Good choice!


Figo Black Pepper Steak (Beef sirloin steak with Figo BBQ sauce, baked potato and fresh greens) at SGD 19.30. My first steak in months.


Fig & Olive
1 Harbourfront Walk
#02-116 VivoCity
Singapore
Tel: 65 6376 9269

No comments:

Post a Comment