Monday, October 05, 2009

Dessert in Sun with Moon, Clark Quay

We went to Clark Quay in search of sweet finds, and ended up with Sun with Moon because their tofu cheesecake sounded enticing.

Their beautifully tofu cheesecake (SGD 5.50) came with a cage and the mint leaf gave the impression of a crane.

This was our favourite. It was sweet when it first hits your taste buds, but it had a lightly sour after taste. The crust was not too sweet as well.

The matcha parfait (~SGD 10) had matcha ice cream, goeey mochi and some cake like substace at the middle.

I did not know why the cornflakes made it down there but we did not taste it anymore.

For the adventure choice, we had the Goma Pudding at SGD 5.50. This was my first pudding of its kind as I was used to bread pudding. I liked how it was very soft and not too sweet considering its black sesame.

My dark chocolate mousse choice at ~SGD 6.9. Was pretty normal, but other than peanuts I have a penchant for dark chocolate so this was one of my first picks.


Sun With Moon Japanese Dining & Cafe
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#01-70/71/72 The Central @ Clarke Quay
Singapore
Tel: 65 6534 7784

No comments:

Post a Comment