Monday, October 05, 2009

Sun with Moon, Clark Quay, Singapore

Bernice and I met up for a relaxing dinner at Sun with Moon in Clark Quay. My colleague Len introduced this to me earlier this week when she took us there for our friend Kelda's dinner.

Grape Vinegar (SGD 5.90). I felt healthy at the thought of ordering this. Haha!

Avocado Salad Roll (SGD 9.80).
The concept was too cute to ignore. It was typically whimsical of us to order this.


One of the dishes we ordered was Wagyu Karubi Don and Dobin Mushi (SGD 24.80). It hadGrilled Sliced Australian Wagyu Kalbi Beef Rice Bowl and Japanese Tea Pot Soup. My point and shoot failed to capture the simplicity and elegance of the preparation.

Lemon! In a cup! Such a waste of space but it was too beautiful to ignore.

The lights danced on the soup

Tuna salad of sorts. Unagi was my side dish the last time. I preferred that - but I supposed they surprised guests by changing the side dish everyday.

Well done beef. Well done!


We also shared the Wagyu Sirloin Steak and Green Salad at SGD 38.80

This was worth the price (considering the whole dining experience) The beef was succulent and the sweet flavor bursts at each bite.

We were satiated after the beef. I'm definitely going back for the Tofu Cheesecake!



Sun With Moon Japanese Dining & Cafe
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#01-70/71/72 The Central @ Clarke Quay
Singapore
Tel: 65 6534 7784

No comments:

Post a Comment