Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hong Kong love

I associate Hong Kong with the place where I grew and felt confident with myself. It was the time in my life when I felt saddest and most privileged. I am grateful to my mom and the Pecots for granting that experience.

During this visit, I pulled a Tai Tai during the holiday - slept, shopped, dined with my friends (3x).

But first, off to Disneyland we went.

We joined a drawing session along Main Street. I had no future in the arts.

This was the first sketch of Beauty and the Beast! Beast really looked like a beast and Belle was hardly a beauty.

Then the final product

Where dreams come true.



A deluge of memories filled my head when I passed through IFC. This wss the first bank and first branch that received my first salary.

I had butterflies in my stomach when I walked through Hong Kong station.

I caught the unveiling of the Jimmy Choo line in H&M. The girls went crazy! Unbelievable.

Hong Kong was rightfully the shopping capital of Asia. They sold everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment