Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Paul's, Emirates Mall, Dubai

The grand finale of our trip was late lunch at Burj Al Arab. We expected Al Muthana (the restaurant in the Burj) to serve finger food at a ridiculously expensive price, so we popped in Emirates Mall (now the second biggest mall in Dubai, after Dubai Mall) for a quick brunch.

I took Wen Wei to Paul's, where our good friend Brian took us last year. Paul's was one of Brian's favorite cafes in Dubai. I wish I had that kind of favourite here in Singapore.

Wen Wei and I both had the Continental Breakfast - coffee, fresh orange juice, viennoiserie (I chose a choc croissant) 1/2 flute a lancienne (some really hard break that almost broke my jaw), butter and strawberry and apricot jam for Dhs 35

its cute and creative containers like these that allow them to charge so much

the sun filters through the roof and casts a lovely light on our breakfast. makes it taste more worth it.

hidden mickey!


Paul Cafe
Level G, Store 219
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barshaa First
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: 971 4 341 4844

No comments:

Post a Comment