Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mesh Bar in The Opposite House

One of the things that I try to do for myself every week is to go out on a corporate girl night. I explore a new bar and try out their drink and generally enjoy the time I spend with myself. 

For week 4 of corporate girl night out, my best friend Sascha joined me in Mesh, the quiet and posh bar within The Opposite House. The Opposite House is one of Beijing's boutique luxury hotels. They feature art installations in their lobby, and the creativity in designing the lobby itself is on a class of its own. Here is a short blurb about The Opposite House from Jing Daily.


Sascha's: Apple and Ginger Aviation: Tanqueray Gin, Lemon Juice, Green Apple, Fresh Ginger, and a drop of violet liquer for RMB 80

Faith's: Shiso Manuka MArtini: Rye Shochu, Lime, Shiso Leaf and Honey Syrup for RMB 80


Mesh Bar, in the Opposite House
Building 1, Sanlitun Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
中国  北京市朝阳区三里屯路11号院1号楼

No comments:

Post a Comment