Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Long Beach Seafood Restaurant in East Coast

Len and I took William and John to Long Beach Seafood Restaurant for their stopover in Singapore en route to Hong Kong.

Thanks to Len for this recommendation. We ate here last year for Kelda's dinner (the Dempsey franchise), and I had been craved for it since then.

Some of our notable choices:

Deep fried buns for SGD 0.80 each. This was a total MUST HAVE if you will have the crabs.

The famous Black Pepper Crab is SGD 40/kilo. The sauce was so good that I used my deep fried buns to wipe off the sauce from the shell.

The Chili crab for SGD 41/kilo. Too spicy for my taste but the rest loved it.

"Eating crabs is a social experience." - William

Cereal prawn (SGD 25). I loved this dish so much, sometimes ate the cereal by itself ("Do you want milk with that?" - William).


Long Beach Seafood Restaurant
1202 East Coast Parkway
#01-04 East Coast Seafood Centre
Singapore
Tel: 65 6448 3636

No comments:

Post a Comment