Monday, June 28, 2010

Baptism of Chocolate Fire in Salcedo Vilalge

The first chocolate shop opened in London in 1657. Prior to that, only nobility could eat chocolate. - Source

Thank you to my good friend Lisa for treating us to Chocolate Fire for her birthday celebration! Great choice to cap a rainy but relaxing Saturday night.

I doubt it's fresh but it's definitely dipped!

Aaack I love truffles!

Smorgasbord of chocolates to choose from

Chocolate with chillis behind the truffles. Accck! Great to try but I would think twice about a second helping.

Pringles dipped in chocolate. Once you pop, you can't stop! Perfect fusion of salty and sweet.


Chocolate milk fondue

Dark Chocolate Fondue. My most preferred. YUM.

Reinforcements: Alcohol within the chocolate. Nice touch Lisa!


Chocolate Fire
Ground Level, PDCP Bldg.
Leviste St. cor. Rufino St.
Salcedo Village
Makati, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 632 840 3473

2 comments:

  1. Is this a new place? I worked 2 years around this area... I haven't heard of this place! I would definitely try this out! Thanks Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm not sure, I just discovered it upon my friend's invite =)

    ReplyDelete