Sunday, June 20, 2010

Living La Vida Imelda Tour + Coal, Harbor Square, Manila

I did another one of Carlos Celdran's tours, Living La Vida Imelda. I joined his Intramuros Deluxe Tour last December, and thoroughly enjoyed it for all the theatricality weaved into his presentation of history. Imelda was performed on a more serious tone, but very informative and amusing nonetheless. The compilation of facts and opinions he shared with us shed some positive light on Imelda's era.

Props to manicured lawns. I hope more events will be held in the PICC and CCP so it will be put into more use.

I was too engrossed listening that I failed to take photos. At the end of the tour, that's over eager me, Marion, Em, Carlos, Siox, Arch, and Martha.


After the tour, we crossed over to Harbour Square and continued our Filipino themed day with a Pinoy dinner in Coal.

Inihaw sa Bilao. Tasty Squid, chicken barbeque, fresh fish pla-pla, luscious pork liempo and pork barbecues in a bilao basket for Php 668

Sinigang na maya-maya. Tamarind flavoured soup. Maya-maya and mixed vegetables for Php 188


Coal
Harbour Square, CCP Complex
Roxas Boulevard
Pasay City, Manila, Philippines

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing us to the tour. :) I had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fail laban sign ko hahahaha. Yup super fun trip Faith

    ReplyDelete