Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Manila Ocean Park + Makansutra, Old Manila

I loved visiting Old Manila so friends gave into my whims of visiting Manila Ocean Park, where I felt imposed with an overpriced entrance of PHP 400. The only other thing we liked was the jellyfish showcase, which was worth its PHP 150 entrance fee. Watch out for the entry in Glimpse And Pieces!

Some of the good stuff:

Spot the 3 seahorses!

The lifecycle of a shark

This was a fish. I saw it breathing!

Hello, Porcupine Fish we saw in Phuket.

I fell in love with the jellyfish. They also had this kind of showcase in Lost Chambers, but this one was more extensive.


Next up, our friend Pam treated us to her birthday dinner in Makansutra. They designed the food court similar to a cleaner version of Singapore's hawker centers, although I felt that the only dish that tasted like Singaporean food was their laksa.

Bowl of laksa - it was like liquid spice with some coconut.


Manila Ocean Park and Mall
Behind the Quirino Grandstand
Luneta, Manila, Philippines
Tel: 632 567 7777

No comments:

Post a Comment