Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Poco Deli (take 2!) in East Kapitolyo

Headed once again to Poco Deli to try out their callos (but later on I admitted to myself that I am not cut out for tripe) for a lively, chatty dinner with one of my favourite persons in the world. (Shameless plug: Please support National Bookstore Foundation projects and make an investment on The Lord!)

Irish beef stew with bacon rice for Php 265. I liked this! Beef was tender, reminded me of the delicious stew I had in Kiss the Cook Cafe

Spanish Chorizo with home-made Pomodor sauce and mozarella cheese for Php 300

Orange poppy seed cupcake for Php 65. I really liked this one. Tangerine-sweet just right


Poco Deli
21 East Capitol Drive
Barrio Kapitolyo Pasig City
Philippines
Tel: 632 664 0519

No comments:

Post a Comment